What is the future of mobile app development?
Value of app development
App development is not only good branding. It is also a great tool for communication between company and customer and much more enjoyable for both. Apps extend an expanse to portable and mobile gadgets’ ability to provide seamless expansion of the scope with which companies can serve to consumers online. The most important thing in an app is the appearance. Interface of the application should be attractive and comfortable in use. Moreover, it should have a unique identity, which reflects the company’s branding message and helps to establish emotional connection with customers. Custom-made illustrations, animations and so on increase user engagement and distinguish a company from the competition However, the team of developers can provide different mobile app development services within these types. Not only create a web app/site, but optimize your existing one, or help with regular maintenance. Let’s simply go through these services.
Custom mobile app development services
What are the types of custom mobile app development?
There are three types of mobile apps: Native, Hybrid, and Web. Let’s quickly go through them.
Native Mobile App Development Service. Native mobile apps are designed to be “native” to one platform. So, they fit a specific operating system like iOS, Android, Windows etc. You can perform with the same functions, design, but it will be different programs. Development process takes more time and budget. If you’re looking to create a complex and unique mobile app, an app development approach will be your best choice. Native services are faster and use less battery power and memory. WhatsApp and Spotify are one of them.
Web Mobile App Development Service. They are adaptations of sites, scaled to fit the different screen sizes of mobile devices. However, they are not allowed to access the hardware of users like native one. And need to be downloaded and installed. Facebook and Pinterest are examples of web apps.
Hybrid Mobile App Development Service. It is something between native and web apps. They have limited access to hardware and need an internet connection to download content. But the design does not adapt to different screen size, which affect performance speed. At the same time, it saves time and resources. These services operate on a small amount of information. The most famous examples are Gmail and Twitter.
Cross-platform Mobile App Development Service. Cross-platform app development allows creating solutions for both iOS and Android at once.
Benefits of having mobile application comparing to website
As mobile phones began appearing everywhere and development exploded, apps became increasingly more advanced. While the first apps mainly displayed information based on inputs supplied by the user, many of today’s apps can intuit the user’s needs and provide information even before being prompted to do so.
So, in which case is it better to create an application than a website?
1. User experience features. The mobile app offers an interactive interface, while a website has a static and navigational one. It provides a better experience to customers.
2. Demand of time. Nowadays, more than 80% of customers prefer apps over company websites. They tend to spend more time on their smartphones.
3. Accessibility. A mobile app provides access to various phone features such as phone contacts, location services, camera which a website cannot offer.
4. Speed. Mobile apps work faster.
Future of mobile app development services companies
Let’s talk about exploring trends among mobile app development services companies.
1. 5G access. Fifth-generation wireless technology is an on-demand app developmentservice nowadays. The main advantage of it is speed. 5G is capable of operating at 100 times the speed of most existing networks. Its features could prove valuable in many areas of healthcare, for instance, which is the next step in medicine. 5G can be used in telehealth, remote surgery, transferring large medical files, tracking patient movements inside facilities.
2. AR & VR beyond gaming. These technologies are no longer solely for gamers; they are rapidly expanding to other industries, including travel, real estate, and retail.
3. Artificial Intelligence (AI). Companies, especially those in the insurance and financial sectors, can use AI and machine learning not only to improve user safety and data security but also to help spot fraud. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are the hot trends in the cold chain world too. They can interpret the data collected by IoT sensors, generated by GPS trackers, packaging data loggers, and manually-entered data.
4. Blockchain. This is an immutable, secure data ledger used to store, protect, and share essential product data. It may be used as the only source of information about the goods and their movement. Mobile wallets and person-to-person (P2P) payment apps are increasingly using blockchain technology to improve transaction speed and security. It is estimated that 68 million people currently have blockchain wallets.
5. Wearables. Theycan fulfill a range of functions, from voice activation for phone calls to helping people keep track of the number of steps they take each day or even monitor heart irregularities.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
We are continuously putting out relevant content. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube