best llc services for your business
1. ZenBusiness Based on overall quality, we strongly suggest ZenBusiness for creating an LLC online. ZenBusiness offers business formation services starting at $39 per year (plus state fees).
- Simple-to-use and moderately cost LLC formation kits
- Customer service that is responsive
- Clients have given positive comments on online ZenBusiness reviews.
- Registered agent services of the highest grade are available.
- You must pay an additional $70 on the ZenBusiness basic plan to get an Employer Identification Number (EIN). However, we strongly advise you to discover how to acquire an EIN for free.
Pricing and Features of ZenBusiness
All three packages include the following key products for forming your LLC:
- Registered agent services: ZenBusiness’s three packages all include a full year of registered agent services. After the first year, it’s only $119 each year. (ZenBusiness was also voted the best registered agent service!)
- Free Operating Agreement: Assists in setting the criteria for the creation of the firm. Few companies include an Operating Agreement in their typical packages.
- Worry Free CPA Assessment: This evaluation will provide you with a free audit of your company’s finances as well as a suggestion for the finest licensed CPA for your specific needs. Accounting services are a great way to keep track of your company’s finances, submit taxes, and stay organized.
As you progress to ZenBusiness Pro, you’ll discover further beneficial LLC creation options such as an Employer ID Number (EIN) and a worry-free compliance guarantee.ZenBusiness’s Premium package ($249 + state fee) on the other hand includes even more add-on features:
- Business email, website, and domain privacy: These are great products that can help your business so your clients can easily contact you, gain visibility, and protect your private information
- Rush filing: For entrepreneurs seeking quicker and more comprehensive business formation services.
Overall, ZenBusiness provides the best limited liability company (LLC) services for entrepreneurs and small business owners. ZenBusiness LLC packages have more valuable features, there is a multitude of favorable comments online, and the company provides a consistent client experience.
Incfile, like ZenBusiness, offers excellent value in their basic pricing plan for LLC services.
- Every plan includes a free year of registered agent service. After that, the annual fee is $119, which is still on the low end of registered agent pricing.
- Incfile offers real-time order tracking as well as exceptional customer service.
- The organization provides an easy-to-use web dashboard to help you stay on top of important deadlines and compliance notices.
- Important business features like an Operating Agreement and an EIN will cost you more.
Incfile Pricing and Features
Their Silver package, which is free with the exception of state fees, includes:
- LLC formation
- One year of free registered agent service
- Lifetime company compliance alerts.
Incfile Gold ($149 + state fee) contains:
- An Operating Agreement
- Banking resolution
- EIN registration
Finally, their Platinum package ($249 + state fee) includes:
- A free business website and domain name
- Contract templates
- Expedited filing
3. Inc Authority
Another fantastic option for forming an LLC is Inc Authority.
Inc Authority Pros
- They, like Incfile, will create your LLC for free (plus state fees)
- Inc Authority provides a full year of free registered agent services with each package.
- The website and the checkout procedure are both straightforward to use.
- Knowledgeable customer service and help
Inc Authority Cons
- Several upsells that businesses might typically get for free (e.g., EIN)
- Premium beginning packages are more expensive than other LLC creation services.
Inc Authority Pricing and Features
Despite the fact that Inc Authority offers three startup bundles, we advocate using their free LLC formation service. It includes the following and more for just the state fee:
- Preparation and documentation
- Check the name of your company.
- One year of service as a registered agent
- Digital storage and distribution
Inc Authority has also partnered with Bank of America, so if you’re an entrepreneur wanting to create a business bank account, you’ll get extra help and support. Furthermore, if you add on services during the LLC creation checkout process, the firm will give you a coupon for 20% off your purchase.
4. Rocket Lawyer
Although ZenBusiness is the better option for just creating a small business, Rocket Lawyer is the best option if you need continuing legal services once your LLC is formed.
Rocket Lawyer Pros
- There is a special price on the TRUiC and Rocket Lawyer New Business Bundle!
- The 7-day trial eliminates any danger if you want to sample the legal services subscription package, which includes free LLC creation.
- Rocket Lawyer provides excellent client service.
Rocket Lawyer Cons
- Rocket Lawyer specializes on legal help and guidance that extends beyond the establishment of a corporation. There are less expensive options accessible if you only want to establish a small business.
Rocket Lawyer Pricing and Features
Rocket Lawyer distinguishes itself by offering a subscription-based model for ongoing legal services, with premium customers gaining access to legal files, advice, and other perks. We’ve agreed to bundle Rocket Lawyer’s premium membership services into a special package for our consumers at a reduced price of $349.99. (plus state fees). By opting for our New Business Bundle, you will save over $300 (more than 45 percent!) by bundling the following:
- Service of Free Incorporation
- One Year of Registered Agent Services
Legal Services for One Year:
- Expert Legal Advice from Real Lawyers Includes a 30-minute lawyer consultation on any new legal matter, as well as up to 40% off attorney hourly rates after that.
- Operating Agreements
- Legal papers and contracts.
- Members are the only ones who can get discounts on future services.
- Excellent customer service
The TRUiC and Rocket Lawyer New Business Bundle is excellent for entrepreneurs who need more legal knowledge as their business grows. For example, if you are starting a real estate firm, you may need more comprehensive legal counsel and assistance with rental applications, sublease agreements, and so on. Rocket Lawyer specializes in giving companies peace of mind by providing easy access to attorneys and specialist guidance on potential legal problems.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
We are continuously putting out relevant content. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube